DJI hardware rocks and the software is SHIT.
My Mavic Pro Controller reported a Sys Error which indicated the Vision Sensors needed recalibrating. To sum up, I had to jump through some hoops to get it working with DJI Assistant 2 on Windows 10 64bit with multiple monitors!
- I had DJI Assistant 2 on my computer but it doesn't auto-update. I had to manually go and find the latest version.
- In DJI Assistant 2, the calibration process kept telling me to reboot my aircraft. Investigation shows that this is actually because DJI don't sign their device drivers properly. I had to restart windows in a special safe mode that allows unsigned drivers to run - Windows Settings / Update & Security / Recovery / Advanced Startup / Troubleshoot / Advanced / Startup Settings/ Restart / Option 7
- I could then start the Calibration process. However after the first attempt it said calibration failed. On the second attempt the black dots would no longer display so I was stuck.
- It turned out that because I have a curved ultrawide monitor, the calibration was never going to work.
- So I tried to calibrate with my second, flat monitor. But the dots wouldn't show up.
- I had to unplug my curved monitor so DJI Assistant 2 could properly recognise the DPI of the flatscreen monitor.
- I managed to get calibration started properly with the black dots.
- Calibration failed again, twice.
- I tried again and it finally worked.